Our farm offers 23 weeks of vegetables, from June through October. Shares can be picked up in NE Portland, SE Portland, Gresham, and Sandy.
Here are a few features of the 2017 Full Cellar Farm weekly vegetable CSA:
- One share costs $500, and is meant to provide about 2-3 people with vegetables for a week.
- Members get to choose their share! Every week we send out an email with a list of the currently available crops, and you'll be able to choose around 6 or 7 items from the list. You will never have to get a vegetable you don't want!
- We emphasize popular, easy-to-use, seasonal vegetables in our crop offerings. Think snap peas, spinach, radishes, carrots, beets, cucumbers, sweet onions, tomatoes, green beans, lettuce heads, sweet and hot peppers, zucchini, kale, chard, potatoes, winter squash, garlic...
- Members get access to the Cook With What You Have Seasonal Recipe Collection to help you use what's in your CSA share!
- We also accept SNAP! We can process payments if you get SNAP food benefits. Unfortunately, we cannot process payments for people who get SNAP cash benefits. Contact us for more information.
- We are happy to be participating again in Double Up Food Bucks, a matching program for people paying for CSA with SNAP food benefits. If you receive SNAP food benefits (not cash benefits) and were not a member of a CSA last year, you could be eligible for up to $200 in matching funds. Funds are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Contact us for more information!